Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Basket - Boy Style!

Morena, from Morena's Corner, is always whippin' up something amazing.  I love this little "basket" she made!  Perfect for little boys!


I showed you how to make a basket for a princess here, but what about the boys?
I have three sons myself, so I know firsthand how hard it is to find
crafting projects for boys.  This metal basket got the seal of approval from my guys.  I hope yours will like it, too!


 The metal bucket is available at Lowes, for just $3.50. 

I cut the chevron design on vinyl and adhered it.  I had to fold it in places to make it work.


 I dabbed on paint with a sponge brush to give it a grungy look.



 Let it dry then remove vinyl.


 I cut the designs I wanted out of vinyl, using my Silhouette.


 Voila!



Something my boys won't be embarrassed to carry at an Easter egg hunt, and that can be used for storage in their rooms, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment